KC Pappachan Memorial Trust
, also known as the KCPM Trust
(Reg. No: 194/IV/2013) is a philanthropic undertaking of the Australian-based business group, Health Careers International. Established in 2013, the KCPM Trust applies knowledge, creativity and available resources to the most challenging issues in the community and ensures meaningful opportunities for the socially and financially-challenged.
The KCPM Trust is the collective vision of an altruistic group of professionals who are dedicated to improving the quality of people’s lives in India. We hope to bring together like-minded individuals, families, foundations and businesses to build better communities and make a meaningful impact in the lives of the less fortunate.
The Trust is keen to participate in various humane initiatives that revolve around the following:
- Educational scholarships for disadvantaged children
- Sponsoring of community development activities/events
- Well-being of our employees and their families, esp. during unfortunate events
- Skill development through Seminars and Free Study Programs (Skill India)
- Empowerment of women through education and employment
- Upholding the well-being of the young-at-heart during their sunset years